Yes, You read it right. I decorated my Halloween pumpkins with whatever I had handy and it turned out just perfect. I was tempted to do pumpkin decoration but did not have any painting supplies. So instead of buying stuff (which I later did for another project), I used my old nail polish which were turning thick and useless. I used the brush with nail polish bottles and thus the whole project was a lot of fun without spending a penny. Now that’s what I call celebration! 😛
Materials used :-
- I used up a black drying nail polish bottle
- Finished leftover of an old white/ silver (ish) bottle
- Used some good condition Bright red that I don’t use anymore
- And a little of Green
- I doodled on a piece of paper before taking my nail paint brush to pumpkins
- I did not do any tracing, just went freehand. If you are not comfortable going freehand, you can always draw using a pencil first
Tip: – As pumpkin surface is pretty hard and you are using just a nail paint, you can always use a little nail polish remover for that occasional “Oops” scenario.
Enjoy your Halloween!