Here is another minimalist and glamorous look for you to try. Black and gold are forever classy and this design can be done in no time.
Tools and Things Required:
- Silver nail paint
- Black nail paint
- Glossy top coat
- Stripe nail tape, Silver (the one I bought was a pack of 10 with all beautiful colors)
- Small Scissors
How I did it:
- Prepare nails by removing any remnants of last nail paint, clean and cut cuticle using a cuticle pusher.
- Paint two coats of black on all ten
- Let dry
- Take the golden nail striping tape and stick horizontally a little off the tips.
- Press it firmly and make sure the ends are properly glued to the nails.
- Trim off excess tape
- Put a single coat of a high gloss top coat
- Let it dry completely
Plain black nails were use to be my go to ages ago. I love to wear them with a twist these days. I
Hope you enjoyed this simple nail art design and small tutorial.
Here are some other designs you might enjoy. (click on the pictures for tutorial)