- Purple Yam
- Lemon Juice
- Chaat masala
- Red Pepper Flakes (Optional)
- Peel and cut the yams as evenly as you can without fretting too much about it. (we all know they are tough to cut)
- Heat a non stick pan on medium and add couple of drops of oil.
- Once hot add your yam pieces
- Roast until golden brown from both sides (around 8-10 mins)
- Toss in some Lemon Juice, Salt, Chaat Masala, (add Red Pepper Flakes too if you would like it). Ta-Daa!!! Your snack is ready.
The result is lip smacking, piping hot yams with a soft and sweet core! 🙂 Hope you will enjoy this quick and tasty recipe as much as I do.