I have not regularly cooked or prepped lunch for as long as I can remember. All the traveling jobs and a husband that doesn’t take lunch pack, made this my reality until now. This is the first year of my life where I have started paying to this question which has been haunting women from centuries, “What to cook for lunch tomorrow?”
Bean salads are my go to options for lunch because they are healthy, easy to quick to prep and high in protein (being vegetarian, we need a lot of them).
So without holding you peeps with a long story that you might or might not be interested in, let’s dive straight into the recipe.
- 1 Cup – Cooked Black beans (or a can , I use this one as it is organic and completely vegetarian)
- 3-4 – Scallions (roughly chopped)
- 1 – Green Chilies (finely chopped)
- 2 – Radish (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp – Balsamic Vinegar
- Toss up all the ingredients
- Refrigerate over night and Tadaaa!! You just bought yourself some freedom for morning rush.