In years of extensive business traveling it was my only retreat at airport shops with only breakfast option as bacon and eggs. Of course you get bagels, croissants and Danish but it’s tough to have them everyday especially after knowing their calorie content.
I always experiment with different fruits and granola to make unique parfait for us. This time I wanted to do a special parfait preparation for my brother who is currently visiting us. I took out my melon baller instead of slicing the fruits and scooped some balls from different fruits to make this beautiful parfait.
This parfait is loaded with fresh fruits and gives a unique blend of flavors. Here are all the ingredients I used.
- Vanilla Yogurt
- Honeydew melon
- Make balls of all the fruits using melon baller (leaving Blueberries of course 🙂 )
- Layer fruits, muesli and yogurt as per your liking
- Drizzle some honey at the top
- Serve with a big smile 🙂
- You can use any other fruits depending on availability
- You can use granola instead of muesli
- I used minimal honey as my muesli had chocolate pieces and raisins for added sweetness.
- If you are confused with watermelon in pictures and not in recipe, then it’s probably because I was confused should I use them or not 😉 . I ended up keeping them in pictures but kicked them out of parfait. The reason I decided not to use them? I did not have fresh watermelon (just frozen), and I wanted to use only fresh fruits.
Hope you enjoy this refreshing parfait.