Thank you so much for the first blog award nomination Aishwarya! I am happy to be nominated only within 4 months of starting my blog. I haven’t been able to spend as much time blogging as I would like to, but I am glad my posts are liked and appreciated. Thanks again 🙂 Aishwarya runs a cute photography blog added with some nice poetry posts every now and then. Check out her blog here.
Here are the rules for this Award –
- Thank your kind nominator
- Proudly display the award image on your post and blog
- Answer the 10 questions sent to you
- Nominate 5 lovely blogs for the award and let them know by linking them to this post
- Ask them 10 questions too!
Reply to Aishwarya’s 10 questions
1. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be?
Me – On risk of sounding too proud, I would still say the truth. There is no one I would rather be! I am a strong believer of Karma and I am pretty sure I cannot escape the good and bad times I had in my life (and will have in future)
2. Who is your role model?
Me – None in particular. I am a little spiritual and I admire some Jain Muni. Other than them, I do like couple of people and the work they have done.. to name one.. I would say Elon Musk.
3. If you were deserted on an island, one person you would like to take with you?
Me – Again, No one. From all the people I know, care for and love enough to spend my time with, I cannot imagine taking any of them away from the world. I can’t be selfish..If I am bound to be deserted, I better save my loved ones from that.
4. What is the reason behind your blog title?
Me – “All I do” is a one line summary of my blog content.
5. Have you written letters, as in real ones, and posted them?
Me – Yes, Many times!
6. Your favorite childhood memory?
Me – All Childhood memories are cherished, even the ones of sibling fights, or parent scoldings. If I have to name one, I would say the time when my mother would walk me to elementary school every day. She use to held my hand, talk to me all the way, inquire about my school / friends / teachers and teach me all sort of good things 🙂
7. In which country would you spend your entire life in?
Me – I can spend my entire life in any place as long as have my Parents, siblings and hubby close by. Rest all, I can visit time to time 😉
8. Who is the reason behind your smile always?
Me – Ha ha! That’s a trick question! There is no one person, but mostly its my Hubby. 🙂
9. Favorite TV show?
Me – I don’t watch much TV. There are a couple of shows I enjoyed watching, to name a few – IT Crowd, Andy Griffith Show, West Wing, Faulty Towers, Friends, Desperate Housewives and some detective series like Poirot, Inspector Lewis etc. And yes.. I enjoy most of the news satire shows, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Last night tonight with John Oliver.
10. Honestly answer this question : What do you think about blog awards ? 😛
Me – I like the concept of blog awards, its like a chain of good will and giving. For a new blogger like me, awards give a good motivation 🙂
I nominate these beautiful bloggers
My Dear Nominees, here are my 10 questions for you.
- What do you value most in life?
- Describe an ideal day for you
- What would you like to change in your life?
- How does your blogging make you feel?
- What are the deciding factors for you to follow or not follow a blog?
- According to you, what are the biggest turn down in a blog?
- When was the last time you cried?
- When was the last time you had a big fight with someone?
- Let me give you couple of easy ones now, what is your favorite food?
- How many pair of shoes do you own?
Congratulations for your award nomination girls! Looking forward to see your reply posts. 🙂